Bonuses for Queen Vegas Casino
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Queen Vegas Casino does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Queen Vegas Casino free spinsYou will receive 100 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at Queen Vegas Casino.
Queen Vegas Casino bonus codes100% up to 100 mega spins (1 Mega spins for every 1€ you deposit), 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from Queen Vegas Casino.
Danish Gambling Authority, Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
NetEnt, Microgaming, WMS (Williams Interactive), Bally, Barcrest Games, BluePrint Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Aristocrat, Evolution Gaming, Merkur, SkillOnNet, Yggdrasil, Amaya – Chartwell, Edict, Grand Vision Gaming (GVG)
Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Euro - EUR, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR, Swedish Kronor - SEK, US Dollar - USD
Abaqoos, AGMO, Baloto, Bancontact/Mister Cash, BankLink, Boleto, ClickandBuy, DineroMail, EcoPayz, Ekonto, Entropay, ePay.bg, EPS, Euteller, Ewire, FundSend, GiroPay, Gluepay, iDEAL, Lottomaticard, MasterCard, Moneta, Multibanco, NeoSurf, Neteller, Nordea, PaySafe Card, POli, Postepay, Przelewy24, PugglePay, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Speedcard, SporoPay, Teleingreso, Ticket Premium, Todito Cash, TrustPay, UseMyBank, Visa, WebMoney, WireCard
Bank Wire Transfer, Cheque, ClickandBuy, Euteller, MasterCard, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, POLi, Skrill, UseMyBank, Visa, Visa Electron, WireCard
10 000€ per month
Queen Vegas Casino review
Licenced by Malta Gaming Authority, Danish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), Queen Vegas Casino is a fast moving online casino that has quickly become a popular brand on the market. A attractively designed casino site that boasts a professional look, ideal layout, and the meticulously developed is what we will be focusing on today. The casino has a mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. At Queen Vegas Casino you can play different casino games such as Slots and there are more then 1000+ titles on the website from excellent game studios. At the site you can alter the page to what ever language you favour. The supported languages are Italian, Spanish, Slovak, Polish, Norwegian, Turkish, Greek, Romanian, Portuguese, Czech, Finnish, German, Swedish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Russian, Danish, Croatian, French.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Queen Vegas Casino
Are you tired of slow or delayed payment methods? You will certainly not have issues with absence of speed and also performance at Queen Vegas Casino. The casino site approves a large range of payment options, nicely detailed under the banking page.
All top casinos understand that fast payments in this day and age is a must.
For the players, it is almost a requirement that the casino site has the most common and fastest payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to take back the money and in a currency that the player usually uses.
lots of casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Queen Vegas Casino can be submitted through AGMO, MasterCard, Skrill, TrustPay, QIWI, Moneta, Euteller, Neteller, Boleto, WireCard, NeoSurf, Todito Cash, Ticket Premium, POli, EcoPayz, Multibanco, BankLink, Nordea, PugglePay, ClickandBuy, Teleingreso, SporoPay, PaySafe Card, iDEAL, Przelewy24, GiroPay, ePay.bg, WebMoney, Bancontact/Mister Cash, Entropay, Lottomaticard, EPS, Postepay, DineroMail, Speedcard, FundSend, Baloto, Visa, Gluepay, Ekonto, Ewire, Sofortuberwaisung, Abaqoos, UseMyBank and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Euro - EUR, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Australian Dollars - AUD, Canadian Dollars - CAD, US Dollar - USD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR. with a pending time of 1-2 hours.
Look into the banking page on Queen Vegas Casino for more details on the areas from which you can use the different payment methods.
Today there are numerous means to recognize whether a casino is secure or not. If the address of a casino site starts with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure internet sites usually start with http://. In some internet browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the website is protected or insecure. A symbol in the form of a lock is usually also showed. Here you can also get information regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some casinos additionally place icons and certifications on their website just to strengthen that their site is safe. If there is a lock on Queen Vegas Casinos site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link between the server and your web browser.
Queen Vegas Casino is licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, Danish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA).
It is important to keep track of the licenses that a casino has.
Most online gamblers hardly ever think about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It should be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we want to know that an online casino complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments choose to regulate their online gambling market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it has significant consequences where a online casino has its license. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that a casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a credible regulator than to have several who have a worse reputation.
All licenses are not as reputable and regulations and laws differ between country to country. It only takes one second to investigate, Scroll to the bottom of the page of a casino and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some online casino licenses you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
Queen Vegas Casino for UK players
It's good news for all British online casino players that Queen Vegas Casino have a license to operate in the UK casino market. It gives an extra layer of safety for the casino players since the online casino has clear regulations and rules to adhere to so it can maintain their UK Gambling Commission(UKGC) license.
Queen Vegas Casino has a truly good selection of games with more then 1000+ titles on the website from excellent game providers such as NetEnt, Grand Vision Gaming (GVG), Big Time Gaming (BTG), Barcrest Games, Extreme Live Gaming, Amaya – Chartwell, Bally, BluePrint Gaming, Merkur, Yggdrasil, WMS (Williams Interactive), Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Aristocrat, Edict, SkillOnNet. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of games, from blackjack to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Queen Vegas Casino and check out their well structured selection of casino games.
Slots at Queen Vegas Casino
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As previously mentioned, there are lots of various video slots, so that as a player you can get as much variation as feasible. In addition, game developers are always trying to create better profit chances, so you can rake home increased wins.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that just consist of three reels. They are really comparable to the typical mechanical one-armed bandit and is the easiest games available. Generally they do not contain any kind of unique signs, but there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The somewhat more advanced slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are larger with even more paylines and typically special signs like wild signs as well as scatter symbols, which can provide you cost-free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games have more paylines, the wager is likewise a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These slots has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a jackpot pool, which can grow to numerous dollars until a lucky gambler takes home the entire jackpot pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Treasure nile and Going Nuts.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Chillipop.
Table games at Queen Vegas Casino
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games contain numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a extremely liked type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Queen Vegas Casino
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at Queen Vegas Casino
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have filled out a full line, you call out "Bingo". Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is vitally crucial on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino site has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone or Android. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring Queen Vegas Casino with you in your pocket.
Queen Vegas Casino sign up and login
Sign up and login to Queen Vegas Casino to receive your bonuses.