Bonuses for Onestep
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.
No deposit bonuses
Onestep does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Onestep free spins
You will receive 20 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at Onestep.
Onestep bonus codes
100% up to €200 + 20 bonus spins with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from Onestep.
Malta Gaming Authority
Type of Games:
Slots, Instant Play, Live Casino, Mobile, Sports
1x2Games, 2 By 2 Gaming, AGS, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Games Global, Amatic Industries, Bally, Barcrest Games, Betdigital, Betsoft, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Core Gaming, Crazy Tooth Studio, Evolution Gaming, Eyecon, Ezugi, Foxium, Gamevy, Gamomat, Genesis Gaming, Givme Games, Golden Hero Games, Golden Rock Studios, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming, High5Games, Iron Dog Studios, Just For The Win, Kalamba Games, Leap, Lightning Box, Live 5 Gaming, MGA, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Nolimit City, Oryx Gaming, PariPlay, Pocket Games Soft, Play'n GO, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Rabcat, Realistic Games, Red7 Slots, Red Tiger Gaming, Red Rake Gaming, ReelPlay, Revolver Gaming, Light & Wonder, Shuffle Master, Slingo, Tom Horn Gaming, Wazdan, WMS, Bally Wulff, Stakelogic
English, German, Finnish, Norwegian
Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Cyprus, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macao, Malaysia, Martinique, Mayotte, Myanmar, Philippines, Reunion, Saint Martin (France), San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sint Maarten (Netherlands), Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands, U.S, Yemen and Zimbabwe
Deposits and withdrawals
EUR, USD, CAD, NZD, AUD
Visa, MasterCard, Paysafe Card, MiFinity, Volt, Sofort, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Brite, EcoPayz, Jeton
Visa, MasterCard, MiFinity, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, Sepa, Brite, EcoPayz, Jeton, SafeCharge
€/$ 7000 per month
Today we are taking the time to extensively discus a Malta Gaming Authority licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A attractively designed casino that boasts a professional look, untarnished layout, and the carefully developed interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a superb mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by L.C.S Limited, Onestep is a dedicated responsible gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the most recent and advanced security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology. At Onestep you can play different casino games such as Slots, Instant Play, Live Casino, Mobile, Sports and there are more then 3500+ titles on the site from excellent game developers. At Onestep there is support for different languages including English, German, Finnish, Norwegian.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Onestep
Dont you hate slow or delayed payment methods? You will certainly not have problems with absence of speed and effectiveness at Onestep. The online casino accepts a vast array of payment choices, neatly provided under the banking page.
For all good casino sites, it is important with fast and flexible payment solutions.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Onestep can be submitted through Visa, MasterCard, Paysafe Card, MiFinity, Volt, Sofort, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Brite, EcoPayz, Jeton and the casino site accepts the following currencies: EUR, USD, CAD, NZD, AUD. with a pending time of 0-24 hours.
Look into the banking page on Onestep for even more details on the regions from which you can use the different payment methods.
Safe online gambling at Onestep
Players can rest assured that their data will be safe at Onestep since it uses standard security such as SSL encryption thus ensuring that all transactions and activity are performed in the most secured way.
Today there are a number of ways to identify whether a online casino site is safe or not. If the address of a casino begins with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe web sites typically begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the site is protected or insecure. An icon in the form of a padlock is often also displayed. Here you can also get details about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some online casinos additionally put symbols as well as certifications on their website simply to strengthen that their web site is safe. If there is a padlock on Onesteps web site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your web browser.
The site is licensed to operate by Malta Gaming Authority.
When you play at casinos it is essential to keep an eye on the licenses that a casino has.
The majority of casino customers hardly ever care about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont abuse your trust.
Online casino license
When it comes to playing with real money, you want to know that an online casino adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their online gambling market and therefore establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. When it comes to casino site licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a credible regulator than to have four to five who have a worse online reputation.
All licenses are not as trusted and regulations differ from country to country. It only takes one second to analyse, Go to the bottom of the online casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some regulatory authorities you should look for:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
Onestep has a great sortment of games with over 3500+ titles on the platform from excellent game studios such as 1x2Games, 2 By 2 Gaming, AGS, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Games Global, Amatic Industries, Bally, Barcrest Games, Betdigital, Betsoft, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Core Gaming, Crazy Tooth Studio, Evolution Gaming, Eyecon, Ezugi, Foxium, Gamevy, Gamomat, Genesis Gaming, Givme Games, Golden Hero Games, Golden Rock Studios, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming, High5Games, Iron Dog Studios, Just For The Win, Kalamba Games, Leap, Lightning Box, Live 5 Gaming, MGA, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Nolimit City, Oryx Gaming, PariPlay, Pocket Games Soft, Play'n GO, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Rabcat, Realistic Games, Red7 Slots, Red Tiger Gaming, Red Rake Gaming, ReelPlay, Revolver Gaming, Light & Wonder, Shuffle Master, Slingo, Tom Horn Gaming, Wazdan, WMS, Bally Wulff, Stakelogic. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from table games to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Onestep and check out their incredible sortment of games.
Slots at Onestep
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are lots of various slots, so that as a online gambler you can obtain as much variation as possible. On top of that, slot providers are constantly trying to create better profit chances, so you can get bigger winnings.Some different types of slots offered today are as follows:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that just contain 3 reels. They are really similar to the typical mechanical slot machines and also are the easiest games available. Typically they do not include any kind of special symbols, yet there are those who, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is 108 Heroes.
- 5 reels: The somewhat more advanced slots are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are larger with more paylines and generally special icons like wild symbols and scatter symbols, which can give you cost-free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games include more paylines, the wager is likewise somewhat bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive 2.
- Progressive Slots: These games have progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a pot, which can expand to millions of dollars until a lucky gamer takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Dragon's Roar, Hall of Gods and Mega Moolah.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like free spins. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Narcos, Dead or Alive 2 and Inferno Star.
Table games at Onestep
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games consist of numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly appreciated form of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Onestep
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Onestep
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Good support is vitally important on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Onestep has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - support@Onestepcasino.com
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and Onestep obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone, iPad or Android. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
Onestep sign up and login
Sign up and login to Onestep to receive your bonuses.