Bonuses for NetBet Games
#ad New customers only from Germany & Austria. 50 FS are guaranteed immediately after first deposit, with a further 450 Spins up for grabs in the following 6 days. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
#ad Offer exclusively for new customers from Germany and Austria. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
NetBet Games free spinsYou will receive 20 bonus spins as part of your sign up bonus.
You will receive 500 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at NetBet Games.
NetBet Games bonus codesGet Exclusive 20 bonus spins on Starburst upon registration, No deposit bonus with the bonus code: 20GRATIS.
100% up to 200€ in bonus + Up to 500 bonus spins, 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: NBWILLKOMMEN.
Read more about bonus codes from NetBet Games.
Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
NetEnt, Microgaming, WMS (Williams Interactive), Bally, IGT, NextGen Gaming, Quickspin, Playson, Leander Games, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, iSoftBet, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Amaya – Chartwell, Booming-Games, Novomatic, GameArt, PariPlay, High5Games, Push Gaming
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
American Samoa, Aruba, Bahamas, Belgium, British Antarctic Territory, Bulgaria, Canton and Enderbury Islands, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Johnston Island, Latvia, Macau, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Wake Island, Wallis and Futuna
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP, US Dollar - USD
Bank Wire Transfer, Direct bank transfer, eCard, Euteller, GiroPay, iDEAL, Moneta, Neteller, PaySafe Card, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney
Bank Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, Visa
NetBet Games review
Today we are here to extensively discus a UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Malta Gaming Authority licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very charmingly designed online casino that boasts a professional look, cracking layout, and the thoroughly developed UX is what we have on our hands today. The casino has a matchless mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. At NetBet Games you can play different casino games such as Slots and there are more then 1200+ titles on the site from cracking game developers. At the site you can adjust the page to what ever language you like. The supported languages are French, Swedish, German, Spanish, English, Japanese.
Dont you hate slow or postponed payment from casinos? You will not have issues with absence of speed and effectiveness at NetBet Games. The casino approves a large range of payment alternatives, neatly provided under the financial page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
Some casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at NetBet Games can be submitted through QIWI, Neteller, Euteller, iDEAL, eCard, WebMoney, GiroPay, Direct bank transfer, Visa, Skrill, Bank Wire Transfer, Sofortuberwaisung, PaySafe Card, Trustly, Moneta and the casino site accepts the following currencies: US Dollar - USD, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 48-72 hours.
Check out the banking web page on NetBet Games for more information on the regions where you can make use of the different payment methods.
Is NetBet Games a secure casino?
Today there are several methods to determine whether a casino website is safe or otherwise. If the address of a website starts with https:// then the page is most likely secure. The addresses of insecure websites usually start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the site is protected or insecure. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also displayed. Here you can as well obtain details about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some casinos additionally place symbols and certifications on their internet site just to enhance that their website is secure. If there is a lock on NetBet Gamess site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your web browser.
The casino website is licensed to operate by UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Malta Gaming Authority.
As a customer it is necessary to keep track of the licenses that a casino has.
The majority of online gamblers rarely care about checking the online casinos license. It should be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with real money, we as customers want to know that a casino site complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate the online casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it matters where a casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that an online casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a credible regulatory authority than to have four to five who have a worse reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as trustworthy and regulations and laws differ from country to country. It only takes one second to inspect, Go to the bottom of the casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the casino regulatory authorities you should keep an eye on:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
NetBet Games for UK players
It's good news for all British players that NetBet Games have a license to operate in the UK casino market. Having a UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) license provides an extra layer of protection and safety for the players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow to maintain its license.
NetBet Games has a really great sortment of casino games with more then 1200+ titles on the platform from excellent game developers such as Microgaming, Booming-Games, IGT, Quickspin, NetEnt, Bally, PariPlay, High5Games, Pragmatic Play, Playson, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Evolution Gaming, NextGen Gaming, GameArt, WMS (Williams Interactive), Amaya – Chartwell, iSoftBet, Novomatic, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Leander Games. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of online casino games, from roulette to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit NetBet Games and check out their astonishing sortment of games.
Slots at NetBet Games
More and more online casino players are starting to discover the fun and entertainment aspect of playing slots. Due to how popular slots are it is no surprise they come in many different shape and forms.
As more slots are being created, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more ideas to explore.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that only have three reels. They are really similar to the typical mechanical slot machines and are as well the most basic games offered. Typically they do not contain any kind of special signs, however there are those who, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with more paylines and typically unique signs like wild symbols and also scatter signs, which can give you totally free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games consist of even more paylines, the bet is likewise somewhat larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Steam Tower.
- Progressive Slots: These games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a pool, which can grow to countless dollars up until a lucky gambler takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Vulcan, Crazy Vegas and Road Hogs.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like bonus spins. They include elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Equalizer, Vicky Ventura and Sabaton.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Yak, Yeti and Roll.
Table games at NetBet Games
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include a lot of different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely appreciated form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When online casino games became popular, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at NetBet Games
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at NetBet Games
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the Great Britain and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is extremely crucial on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at the site can be reached via an online live support.
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iPhone. You do not need to download any app or external client to be able to entertain you with casino games when you have a moment over, but you can bring with you NetBet Games in your pocket.
NetBet Games sign up and login
Sign up and login to NetBet Games to receive your bonuses.