Bonuses for Lucky Vegas
#ad First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: $20 Max. Bonus €100. Game: StarBurst (Netent). Spin Value: €0.10. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min €0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or €5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. Bonus Policy applies. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Lucky Vegas does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Lucky Vegas free spinsYou will receive 100 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at Lucky Vegas.
Lucky Vegas bonus codesExclusive 200% up to $/€100 in bonus + 100 bonus spins on Starburst with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from Lucky Vegas.
Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Realistic Games, IGT, BluePrint Gaming, NYX Interactive, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Stakelogic, Edict, Ganapati, Slingo
Danish, English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, USA, Netherlands
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Brazilian Reals - BRL, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Indian Rupees - INR, Japanese Yen - JPY, New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Thai baht - THB, US Dollar - USD
AstroPay Card, Cashlib, Citadel Instant Banking, Directa24, Easy EFT, ECOBANQ, EcoPayz, EcoVaucher, Entercash, EPS, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, GiroPay, Interac, Jeton, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Multibanco, Neteller, Pay4Fun, PayPal, Paysafecard, SafetyPay, Siru Mobile, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Zimpler
AstroPay Card, Easy EFT, ECOBANQ, EcoPayz, Interac, MasterCard, MuchBetter, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Wire Transfer
10000 € per month
Lucky Vegas review
Today we are here to extensively discus a UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA) licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A nice looking and well designed online casino that boasts a professional look, cracking layout, and the carefully created UX is what we have on our hands today. The casino has a exceptional mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by SkillOnNet Ltd, Lucky Vegas is a dedicated responsible betting advocate and protects its players at all costs making use of the current and also advanced security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Lucky Vegas you can play different casino games such as Baccarat, Poker, Slots, Table games, Blackjack, Roulette and there are more then 1500+ titles on the site from top game studios. At Lucky Vegas there is support for different languages such as Swedish, Norwegian, English, Finnish, German.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Lucky Vegas
Dont you hate sluggish or delayed payment from casinos? You will not have issues with absence of speed and effectiveness at Lucky Vegas. The online casino accepts a wide variety of payment options, neatly provided under the banking page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and speedy payment options.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
few casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Lucky Vegas can be submitted through MasterCard, Ewire, Multibanco, GiroPay, Lottomaticard, Neteller, EcoPayz, EPS, WebMoney, Sofortuberwaisung, Boleto, Todito Cash, Abaqoos, Citadel Instant Banking, Postepay, PaySafe Card, DineroMail, Visa, Skrill, Zimpler, Fast Bank Transfer, Teleingreso, Ekonto, Trustly, Euteller, Comgate and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Pounds Sterling - GBP, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 24-72 hours.
Have a look at the banking page on Lucky Vegas for even more details on the areas from which you can make use of the different payment methods.
Is Lucky Vegas a secure casino?
Lucky Vegas makes certain the players personal information is safe with SSL encryption technology, keeping the members data fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several means to determine whether a website is safe or not. If the address of a casino begins with https:// then the web page is most likely secure. The addresses of insecure websites normally start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is secure or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is often also displayed. Here you can as well get information regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some casinos also put icons and also certifications on their internet site just to reinforce that their site is safe. If there is a padlock on Lucky Vegass web site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your web browser.
The casino has a license from UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA).
When you play at casinos it is important to monitor the licenses that a casino has.
Most online gamblers rarely care about checking the casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It should be a priority to play casino that wont abuse your trust.
Casino licenses what are they?
When it comes to playing with real money, you want to know that a casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their online gambling market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it matters where a online casino has its license. When it comes to online casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a credible regulatory authority than to have three to four who have a worse credibility.
All online casino licenses are not as reliable and regulations differ between country to country. It only takes one second to check out, Scroll to the bottom of the casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some casino regulatory authorities you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
Lucky Vegas for UK players
For all online punters from the UK, it's good news that Lucky Vegas have a license to operate in the UK market. Having a UK Gambling Commission license provides an extra layer of safety and protection for the players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow to retain its license.
Lucky Vegas site has a really good sortment of casino games with more then 1500+ titles on the site from game providers such as 2 By 2 Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, Big Time Gaming (BTG), SkillOnNet, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Thunderkick, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Reeltime Gaming, Lightning Box, Quickspin, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Merkur, BluePrint Gaming, Slingo. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of online casino games, from table games to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Lucky Vegas and check out their stunning selection of games.
Slots at Lucky Vegas
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As more slots are being produced, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more niches to explore.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that only contain 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the conventional mechanical slot machines and are the most basic games offered. Usually they do not consist of any unique signs, however there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Diamond Dreams.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced slots are those with five reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with even more paylines and typically special signs like wild symbols and scatter symbols, which can give you free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games consist of even more paylines, the wager is likewise a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be transferred in a jackpot pool, which can grow to millions of bucks till a fortunate gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Daredevil and Aztec Millions.
Table games at Lucky Vegas
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games consist of many different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Five-card draw poker is a very popular form of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When online casino games got recognized, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Lucky Vegas
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Lucky Vegas
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the Great Britain and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really important on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino site has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and Lucky Vegas obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. You do not need to download any app or external client to be able to entertain you with casino games when you have a moment over, but you can bring with you Lucky Vegas in your pocket.
Lucky Vegas sign up and login
Sign up and login to Lucky Vegas to receive your bonuses.