Bonuses for LiveCasino
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
LiveCasino does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
LiveCasino free spinsThe 1st deposit bonus from LiveCasino does not contain any free spins.
LiveCasino bonus codes100% up to 100€ in bonus, 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from LiveCasino.
Malta Gaming Authority
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, WMS (Williams Interactive), Bally, Barcrest Games, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Iron Dog, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, BluePrint Gaming, Gamevy, Scientific Gaming (SG), Quickspin, Genesis Gaming, Rabcat, Skillzzgaming, 2 By 2 Gaming, Playson, Wazdan, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, iSoftBet, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Red Rake Gaming, Nolimit City, Amatic Industries, Push Gaming, Relax Gaming, Adoptit Publishing, Shufflemaster, Booming-Games, Quickfire, Novomatic, Endorphina, Kalamba Games, PariPlay, Fantasma Games, WagerMill, Probability, Red7, Electric Elephant, Authentic Gaming
Bulgarian, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Afghanistan, Algeria, Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Polish Zlotys - PLN, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR
Alfa Click, EcoPayz, Euroset, iDebit, InstaDebit, Interac, Klarna, Maestro, MasterCard, Mobile Commerce, NeoSurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Promsvyazbank, PurplePay, QIWI, Skrill, Skrill Rapid Transfer, Svyazno, Trustly, Visa, Yandex Money, Zimpler
Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, iDebit, instaDebit, Maestro, Neteller, Paysafe Card, QIWI, Russian Cards, Skrill, Skrill Rapid Transfer, Trustly, Virtual Card, Visa, Yandex Money
100000€ per month
Licenced by Malta Gaming Authority, LiveCasino is a fast moving online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very charmingly designed online casino that boasts a professional appearance, perfect layout, and the carefully developed UX is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a exceptional mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by N1 Interactive Ltd., LiveCasino is a dedicated responsible betting advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the latest and progressed safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At LiveCasino you can play different casino games such as Roulette, Slots, Poker, Baccarat, Table games, Blackjack and there are more then 1500+ titles on the website from great game studios. At the site you can adjust the page to what ever language you favour. The supported languages are Spanish, Chinese, Finnish, English, German, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Korean, French, Russian, Portuguese, Greek, Japanese.
Deposit and Withdrawals at LiveCasino
Dont you hate sluggish or delayed payment methods? You will not have issues with absence of speed and also efficiency at LiveCasino. The casino approves a large range of payment choices, nicely listed under the financial page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and speedy payment options.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at LiveCasino can be submitted through MasterCard, Maestro, Svyazno, iDebit, InstaDebit, Klarna, Zimpler, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Interac, QIWI, PurplePay, Yandex Money, Alfa Click, Euroset, Visa, PaySafe Card, Trustly, NeoSurf, Promsvyazbank, Mobile Commerce, Skrill Rapid Transfer and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Canadian Dollars - CAD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Russian Rubles -RUB, Euro - EUR, Polish Zlotys - PLN, South African Rand - ZAR. with a pending time of 24 hours.
Have a look at the financial web page on LiveCasino for even more details on the areas from which you can use the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at LiveCasino
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several means to recognize whether a site is safe or otherwise. If the address of a online casino site begins with https:// then the web page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure web sites usually start with http://. In some internet browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is safe or unsafe. A symbol in the form of a lock is typically also showed. Here you can also obtain details about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some casino sites additionally place icons as well as certifications on their website simply to enhance that their web site is safe. If there is a padlock on LiveCasinos website you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your browser.
The casino website has an official license under Malta Gaming Authority.
As a customer it is necessary to monitor the licenses that a casino has.
Many online gamblers rarely care about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont trick you.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, players want to know that an online casino complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments choose to regulate their own online casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it has significant consequences where a online casino has its license. When it comes to casino site licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a trusted regulator than to have four to five who have a worse credibility.
All licenses are not as trusted and rules differ between country to country. It only takes 1 second to investigate, Scroll to the bottom of the page of a casino and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some online casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
The casino site has a truly good selection of games with more then 1500+ titles on the platform from excellent game developers such as Barcrest Games, NextGen Gaming, Kalamba Games, Pragmatic Play, Fantasma Games, Elk Studios, Yggdrasil, Rabcat, Scientific Gaming (SG), Amatic Industries, Playson, Novomatic, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Red Rake Gaming, Quickfire, 1x2 Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, Authentic Gaming, Gamevy, Bally, Skillzzgaming, Play’n GO, Red7, Nolimit City, WagerMill, iSoftBet, Wazdan, Endorphina, Booming-Games, Lightning Box, Foxium, Iron Dog, Relax Gaming, NetEnt, Quickspin, Genesis Gaming, Adoptit Publishing, Push Gaming, Shufflemaster, 2 By 2 Gaming, BluePrint Gaming, Electric Elephant, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Betsoft, PariPlay, WMS (Williams Interactive), Evolution Gaming, Probability. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of casino games, from table games to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit LiveCasino and check out their astonishing selection of online casino games.
Slots at LiveCasino
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As even more slots are being produced, the competition is getting harder. The developers has to be creative to find more designs to explore.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that just include three reels. They are extremely similar to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and is the simplest games offered. Typically they do not have any type of unique signs, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are larger with even more paylines and normally unique icons like wild signs as well as scatter symbols, which can offer you complimentary spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games consist of even more paylines, the bet is also slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive 2.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be transferred in a pool, which can expand to numerous dollars till a fortunate gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Super Joker, Treasure nile and Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses. They include elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the games immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Equalizer, Vicky Ventura and Spinsane.
Table games at LiveCasino
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games consist of a lot of different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a particularly appreciated form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When online casino became popular, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at LiveCasino
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at LiveCasino
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is vitally crucial on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
LiveCasino has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
LiveCasino mobile casino
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and LiveCasino obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. You do not need to download any app or external client to be able to entertain you with casino games when you have a moment over, but you can bring with you LiveCasino in your pocket.
LiveCasino sign up and login
Sign up and login to LiveCasino to receive your bonuses.