Bonuses for Highroller Casino
Highroller Casino is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.
#ad 18+ Full T&C's Apply New players Only. £/$/€10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Min. £/$/€5 wager required to activate 300 Free Spins. 30 Free Spins released over 10 consecutive days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 24 hours - www.begambleaware.org
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Highroller Casino does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Highroller Casino free spins
Highroller Casino bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from Highroller Casino.
Malta Gaming Authority
Type of Games:
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, NextGen Gaming, Thunderkick, BluePrint Gaming, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Quickspin, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, Push Gaming, Hacksaw Gaming
English, Finnish, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Algeria, American Samoa, Antarctica, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Comoros, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Martinique, Mayotte, Montenegro, Myanmar [Burma], New Caledonia, New Zealand, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Saint Barthéley, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen
Deposits and withdrawals
Euro - EUR, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, US Dollar - USD
Astropay, MasterCard, Visa
Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Visa
50 000 € per day
Highroller Casino review
Today we are taking the time to extensively discus a UK Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), Malta Gaming Authority licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very attractively designed online casino that boasts a professional appearance, ideal layout, and the meticulously created interface is what we will be focusing on today. The casino has a excellent mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. At Highroller Casino you can play different casino games such as Slots and there are more then 500+ titles on the website from awesomegame studios. At Highroller Casino there is support for different languages like German, Finnish, Swedish, English, Norwegian.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Highroller Casino
Dont you hate sluggish or postponed payment methods? You will certainly not have problems with absence of speed as well as efficiency at Highroller Casino. The casino site approves a vast array of payment choices, neatly provided under the banking page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and speedy payment options.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Highroller Casino can be submitted through MasterCard, Visa, PaySafe Card and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Euro - EUR, US Dollar - USD. with a pending time of 24-48 hours.
Check out the banking page on Highroller Casino for more information on the areas where you can use the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several means to identify whether a website is secure or not. If the address of a site begins with https:// then the web page is most likely secure. The addresses of unsafe internet sites usually start with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is safe and secure or insecure. A symbol in the form of a padlock is usually also showed. Here you can as well obtain info about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some casino sites additionally put icons as well as certifications on their internet site just to enhance that their web site is secure. If there is a padlock on Highroller Casinos website you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your browser.
The casino is licensed to operate by UK Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), Malta Gaming Authority.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is important.
The majority of online gamblers hardly ever think about checking the casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It should be a priority to play online casino that wont fool you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, you as a customer want to know that a casino adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments choose to regulate their online gambling market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. When it comes to online casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a reputable regulatory authority than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All licenses are not as reputable and regulations differ between country to country. It only takes 1 second to check, Go to the bottom of the casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the licenses you should look for:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
Highroller Casino for UK players
For all online casino gamblers from the UK, it's good news that Highroller Casino have a license to operate in the UK market. Having a UK Gambling Commission(UKGC) license provides an extra layer of safety and protection for the players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow to uphold its license.
The webiste has a great sortment of games with over 500+ titles on the platform from great game developers such as Push Gaming, NextGen Gaming, BluePrint Gaming, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Play’n GO, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Yggdrasil. With most casinos, you can play a variety of casino games, from roulette to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Highroller Casino and check out their beautiful selection of casino games.
Slots at Highroller Casino
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As more slots are being produced, the market is getting flooded. The developers has to be creative to find more ideas to take advantage of.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that only consist of three reels. They are very similar to the traditional mechanical slot machines and is the most basic games offered. Normally they do not consist of any unique symbols, however there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Fire joker.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced video slots are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are larger with more paylines and normally special symbols like wild signs and also scatter symbols, which can offer you bonus spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games contain even more paylines, the wager is likewise a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is White Rabbit.
- Progressive Slots: These games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a pool, which can expand to millions of bucks till a fortunate gambler takes home the entire jackpot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Vulcan, Hall of Gods and Going Nuts.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Yak, Yeti and Roll.
Table games at Highroller Casino
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games have a lot of different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Five-card draw poker is a extremely appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When online casino became popular, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Highroller Casino
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at Highroller Casino
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really important on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and Highroller Casino obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.