Bonuses for Aussie Play
#ad New customers only. The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $25 for IGC, $30 for Credit Card, $30 for PayID. The code is valid once. The maximum bet allowed is $10, maximum payout 30x the deposit amount. The Wagering Requirements for the offer are 20x the initial spins winnings. The games included: Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Aussie Play does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Aussie Play free spinsYou will receive 100 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at Aussie Play.
Aussie Play bonus codesExclusive 100 bonus spins on Miami Jackpots with the bonus code: MIAMIJACKPOT.
Read more about bonus codes from Aussie Play.
Type of Games:
Real Time Gaming (RTG)
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Bitcoin, Euro - EUR
Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa
Bank transfer, Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa
2500 £/$/€ per withdrawal
Aussie Play review
Today we are here to extensively discus a No License licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A attractively designed casino site that boasts a professional look, untarnished layout, and the thoroughly created UX is what we will be focusing on in this article. The casino has a good mobile friendly design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Infinity Media Group LTD, Aussie Play is a devoted accountable gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs using the current and also advanced safety and security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Aussie Play you can play different casino games such as Slots and there are more then 200+ titles on the website from game providers. At Aussie Play there is support for different languages like English.
Dont you hate sluggish or postponed banking? You will certainly not have problems with absence of speed and also effectiveness at Aussie Play. The gambling site accepts a variety of payment options, nicely listed under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
Some casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Aussie Play can be submitted through BitCoin, Visa, MasterCard and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Australian Dollars - AUD, Bitcoin, Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 48 hours.
Have a look at the banking web page on Aussie Play for more information on the regions from which you can use the different payment methods.
Safe online gambling at Aussie Play
Aussie Play takes players security seriously and SSL encryption to ensure that all communications between the casino and you as a player are secure.
Today there are numerous methods to recognize whether a site is safe or not. If the address of a online casino site starts with https:// then the web page is most likely safe. The addresses of unsafe websites normally begin with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the site is safe or unsafe. A symbol in the form of a lock is commonly also showed. Here you can as well get details regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some casino sites additionally position icons as well as certifications on their site simply to reinforce that their web site is safe. If there is a lock on Aussie Plays site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your web browser.
The casino website has a received a license to operate from No License.
As a casino customer it is necessary to keep an eye on the licenses that a casino has.
Many online gamblers hardly ever or never think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont abuse your trust.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as players want to know that a casino follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate the casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it matters where a online casino has its license. When it comes to casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a trustworthy regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse online reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as reputable and laws and regulations differ from country to country. It only takes 1 second to look into, Scroll to the bottom of the page of a casino and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the online casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
Aussie Play site has a good selection of casino games with over 200+ titles on the website from cracking game providers such as Real Time Gaming (RTG). With most casinos, you can play a variety of online casino games, from table games to slots and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Aussie Play and check out their breathtaking sortment of online casino games.
Slots at Aussie Play
It is not without reason that slots are the most popular online games on casinos online. Playing slots online gives a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more online gamblers discover. Since slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As more slots are being produced, the competition is getting harder. The developers has to be creative to find more designs to explore.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only include three reels. They are very similar to the conventional mechanical slot machines and are the easiest games available. Normally they do not have any type of special symbols, but there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Fire joker.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with more paylines and generally special signs like wild signs and scatter symbols, which can give you complimentary spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games include even more paylines, the bet is additionally slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Steam Tower.
- Progressive Slots: These games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pool, which can expand to countless dollars up until a lucky gamer takes home the entire jackpot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Daredevil and Aztec Millions.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Robin Hood.
Table games at Aussie Play
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include many different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly popular type of poker. It has long been played among buddies and on land-based casinos. When online casino games hit through properly, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Aussie Play
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Aussie Play
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Good support is vitally important on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at Aussie Play can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
Aussie Play mobile casino
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and Aussie Play obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iPhone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
Aussie Play sign up and login
Sign up and login to Aussie Play to receive your bonuses.