Bonuses for William Hill Bingo
William Hill Bingo is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. Max bet: 5$/€. Min deposit: 20$/€. Max bonus: 100$/€. Wager: 40x. Bonus Code: WOO. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
William Hill Bingo does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
William Hill Bingo free spins
William Hill Bingo bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from William Hill Bingo.
Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Bingo, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Eyecon, Microgaming, Shufflemaster, BluePrint Gaming
Afghanistan, Algeria, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Euro - EUR, Hong Kong dollars - HKD, Japanese Yen - JPY, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Singapore Dollars - SGD, Swiss Franks - CHF, US Dollar - USD
EcoPayz, EPS, Euteller, MasterCard, NeoSurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Skrill, Sofort, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Bank transfer, Cheque, EcoPayz, EPS, Euteller, MasterCard, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Skrill, Sofort, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money
William Hill Bingo review
Today we are here to thoroughly discus a UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very charmingly and well designed online casino that boasts a professional appearance, nice layout, and the diligently created interface is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a great mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by WHG International Limited, William Hill Bingo is a dedicated responsible gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs using the current as well as progressed safety precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At William Hill Bingo you can play different casino games such as Bingo, Roulette, Table games, Slots and there are more then 300+ titles on the website from exitinggame studios. The online casino is available in English.
Deposit and Withdrawals at William Hill Bingo
Are you tired of slow or delayed banking? You will not have problems with lack of speed as well as performance at William Hill Bingo. The online casino accepts a wide range of payment choices, neatly provided under the banking page.
For all good casino sites, it is important with fast and flexible payment solutions.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at William Hill Bingo can be submitted through NeoSurf, Sofort, Yandex Money, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, PaySafe Card, EPS, MasterCard, PayPal, Trustly, WebMoney, Euteller, EcoPayz and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Japanese Yen - JPY, Danish Kroner - DKK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Canadian Dollars - CAD, US Dollar - USD, Singapore Dollars - SGD, Hong Kong dollars - HKD, Euro - EUR, Swiss Franks - CHF. with a pending time of 24 hours.
Check out the financial page on William Hill Bingo for even more details on the regions from which you can use the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several means to recognize whether a casino website is safe or otherwise. If the address of a casino site starts with https:// then the web page is most likely secure. The addresses of insecure casino sites normally start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the site is secure or insecure. A symbol in the form of a padlock is usually also showed. Here you can also get details about what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some online casinos also place symbols as well as certifications on their site just to reassure that their casino site is secure. If there is a lock on William Hill Bingos internet site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your browser.
The casino site has a received a license to operate from UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
As a customer it is necessary to monitor the licenses that a casino has.
Most casino customers hardly ever or never think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont trick you.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with real money, customers want to know that an online casino site complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate the casino market and therefore establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. When it comes to casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a reliable regulatory authority than to have three to four who have a worse credibility.
All casino licenses are not as reliable and regulations differ between country to country. It only takes 1 second to examine, Go to the bottom of the online casino site and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the online casino regulators you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
William Hill Bingo for UK players
For all online casino players from the UK, it's good news that William Hill Bingo have a license to operate in the UK market. It gives an extra layer of safety and protection for the online casino players since the online casino has clear regulations to follow so it can uphold their UK Gambling Commission license.
William Hill Bingo site has a truly excellent sortment of casino games with over 300+ titles on the site from top game studios such as NetEnt, BluePrint Gaming, Shufflemaster, Eyecon, Microgaming. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from roulette to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit William Hill Bingo and check out their phenomenal sortment of online casino games.
Slots at William Hill Bingo
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As previously mentioned, there are lots of various video slots, so that as a online gambler you can get as much variation as feasible. On top of that, game devs are constantly trying to create better profit chances, so you can rake home larger wins.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that only consist of 3 reels. They are really comparable to the standard mechanical one-armed bandit and is the easiest games offered. Typically they do not include any unique symbols, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Triple Diamond.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with even more paylines and typically special symbols like wild symbols and scatter signs, which can give you totally free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games consist of even more paylines, the bet is additionally slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These games has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a jackpot pool, which can grow to countless bucks up until a lucky player takes home the entire jackpot pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Daredevil and Road Hogs.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Mega Dragon, 5 Lions Gold and Spinsane.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Chillipop.
Table games at William Hill Bingo
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Five-card draw poker is a extremely popular form of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When online casino games got recognized, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at William Hill Bingo
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at William Hill Bingo
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Good support is really important on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
William Hill Bingo has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
William Hill Bingo mobile
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and William Hill Bingo obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone or Android. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
William Hill Bingo sign up and login
Sign up and login to William Hill Bingo to receive your bonuses.