Bonuses for Silversands
New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Silversands does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Silversands free spinsThe 1st deposit bonus from Silversands does not contain any free spins.
Silversands bonus codes100% up to 400€ in bonus, 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: B100PER.
Read more about bonus codes from Silversands.
Kahnawake Gaming Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
Real Time Gaming (RTG)
Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burundi, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Guinea, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Malawi, Maldives, Malta. Mauritania, Sweden, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP, South African Rand - ZAR
EcoPayz, MasterCard, SiD Pay, Skrill, Visa
Bank transfer, EcoPayz, MasterCard, Skrill, Visa
Today we are taking the time to extensively discus a Kahnawake Gaming Commission licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very attractively designed casino site that boasts a professional look, ideal layout, and the thoroughly created user interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a superb mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Paxson Marketing Ltd, Silversands is a committed responsible betting advocate and protects its players at all costs making use of the current as well as progressed security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At Silversands you can play different casino games such as Baccarat, Poker, Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Table games and there are more then 300+ titles on the website from top game studios. At the site you can adjust the page to what ever language you like better. The supported languages are English.
Are you tired of slow or postponed payment methods? You will certainly not have issues with absence of speed and also performance at Silversands. The casino approves a wide range of payment choices, neatly listed under the financial page.
All top casinos understand that fast payments in this day and age is a must.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Many casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Silversands can be submitted through SiD Pay, MasterCard, Skrill, Visa, EcoPayz and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP, South African Rand - ZAR. with a pending time of 48-72 hours.
Check out the financial page on Silversands for more details on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the members fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are a number of methods to recognize whether a casino is secure or otherwise. If the address of a web site starts with https:// then the web page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure web sites normally begin with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the site is protected or insecure. An icon in the form of a padlock is usually also showed. Here you can also obtain details regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some casino sites also position symbols and also certifications on their site simply to reassure that their site is secure. If there is a lock on Silversandss site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your browser.
The casino has a license from Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is necessary.
Most casino visitors hardly ever or never think about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It should be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with real money, we want to know that an online casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it plays a role where a online casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that a casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a respectable regulator than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All online casino licenses are not as reliable and regulations and laws differ between country to country. It only takes one second to investigate, Go to the bottom of the online casino page and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the online casino regulatory authorities you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
The site has a really excellent selection of casino games with over 300+ titles on the platform from great game studios such as Real Time Gaming (RTG). With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of casino games, from blackjack to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Silversands and check out their thrilling selection of games.
Slots at Silversands
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As more slots are being created, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more niches to explore.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that only contain 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the typical mechanical slot machines and also are the easiest games available. Usually they do not contain any unique symbols, however there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Fire joker.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slots are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with more paylines and normally unique signs like wild signs and scatter symbols, which can offer you complimentary spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games consist of more paylines, the bet is likewise a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These slots has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pool, which can expand to countless bucks up until a lucky gamer takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Crazy Vegas and Going Nuts.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the games immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Greatest Train Robbery, Dead or Alive 2 and Game of Gladiators.
Table games at Silversands
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games consist of a lot of different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely liked form of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When online casino games got recognized, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Silversands
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Silversands
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is really important on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at Silversands can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as Silversands to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring Silversands with you in your pocket.
Silversands sign up and login
Sign up and login to Silversands to receive your bonuses.