Bonuses for Royalbets
Royalbets is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
#ad 18+ Full T&C's Apply New players Only. £/$/€10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Min. £/$/€5 wager required to activate 300 Free Spins. 30 Free Spins released over 10 consecutive days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 24 hours - www.begambleaware.org
#ad You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&C's apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Royalbets does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Royalbets free spins
Royalbets bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from Royalbets.
Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Realistic Games, Eyecon, IGT, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, Iron Dog, Lightning Box, BluePrint Gaming, Gamevy, Scientific Gaming (SG), Big Time Gaming (BTG), Inspired, NYX Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Instant Win Gaming (IWG), Merkur, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Just For The Win, The Games Company, Crazy Tooth Studio, Nektan
English, Finnish, German, Norwegian
Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR, New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP
Boku, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, Zimpler
Bank transfer, Boku, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, Zimpler
5000 £/$/€ per month
Today we are here to thoroughly discus a Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A pleasantly designed online casino that boasts a professional look, impressive layout, and the diligently created GUI is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a exceptional mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Nektan Limited, Royalbets is a dedicated accountable gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the most recent and advanced safety and security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Royalbets you can play different casino games such as Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Baccarat, Slots, Table games and there are more then 1000+ titles on the site from populargame providers. At Royalbets there is support for different languages like Finnish, German, Norwegian, English.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Royalbets
Dont you hate sluggish or postponed payment methods? You will certainly not have problems with lack of speed as well as performance at Royalbets. The online casino approves a large range of payment alternatives, neatly listed under the financial page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
few casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Royalbets can be submitted through Visa, MasterCard, Trustly, PaySafe Card, Skrill, Boku, Neteller, Maestro, Zimpler and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Pounds Sterling - GBP, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Euro - EUR, New Zeland Dollars - NZD. with a pending time of 72 hours.
Check out the banking web page on Royalbets for more information on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
Is Royalbets a secure casino?
Royalbets takes players security seriously and SSL encryption to make sure that all communications between the casino and you as a player are secure.
Today there are a number of means to recognize whether a online casino site is secure or not. If the address of a website starts with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe websites generally start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the website is protected or unsafe. A symbol in the form of a padlock is typically also showed. Here you can also obtain details regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some casino sites also position symbols as well as certifications on their site just to reinforce that their website is secure. If there is a lock on Royalbetss internet site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link between the server and your web browser.
The casino site has a received a license from Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is important.
Many casino visitors hardly ever care about checking the online casinos license. It should be a priority to play casino that wont trick you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as customers want to know that a casino adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their casino market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it matters where a casino is licensed. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that an online casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a reputable regulator than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All licenses are not as reputable and laws differ from country to country. It only takes one second to check, Scroll to the bottom of the online casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the casino regulatory authorities you should look for:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
Royalbets for UK players
It's good news for all British online casino players that Royalbets have a license to operate in the UK casino market. It gives an extra layer of safety for the casino players since Royalbets has clear rules to follow so it can uphold their UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) license.
Royalbets site has a nice selection of casino games with over 1000+ titles on the website from cracking game providers such as Eyecon, Nektan, Gamevy, Scientific Gaming (SG), Inspired, Crazy Tooth Studio, NYX Interactive, Pragmatic Play, Realistic Games, IGT, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Elk Studios, Just For The Win, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Iron Dog, The Games Company, Instant Win Gaming (IWG), Evolution Gaming, BluePrint Gaming, NetEnt, Foxium, Red Tiger Gaming, Merkur, Lightning Box, NextGen Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of casino games, from blackjack to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Royalbets and check out their extraordinary selection of online casino games.
Slots at Royalbets
It is not without reason that online slots are the most popular online games on online casino sites. Playing slots online provides a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more customers discover. Since online slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As mentioned, there are great deals of different video slots, so that as a online gambler you can obtain as much variation as feasible. Additionally, game providers are continuously trying to create better profit chances, so you can rake home bigger winnings.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only consist of 3 reels. They are extremely comparable to the typical mechanical slot machines and are as well the most basic games offered. Usually they do not consist of any kind of unique symbols, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Ultra Hot 77.
- 5 reels: The somewhat more advanced slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with even more paylines and generally unique symbols like wild signs and scatter signs, which can provide you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Given that the games consist of more paylines, the bet is likewise somewhat bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These slots has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pot, which can grow to countless bucks until a fortunate player takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Vulcan, Hall of Gods and Road Hogs.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like bonus spins. They include elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the games immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Mega Dragon, Reel King Mega and Spinsane.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Robin Hood.
Table games at Royalbets
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have numerous different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a very liked type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When casino games online hit through properly, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players most liked card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Royalbets
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Royalbets
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is extremely crucial on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as Royalbets to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iPhone. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
Royalbets sign up and login
Sign up and login to Royalbets to receive your bonuses.