Bonuses for Pinball Slots
Pinball Slots is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
#ad 18+ Full T&C's Apply New players Only. £/$/€10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Min. £/$/€5 wager required to activate 300 Free Spins. 30 Free Spins released over 10 consecutive days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 24 hours - www.begambleaware.org
#ad You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&C's apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Pinball Slots does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Pinball Slots free spins
Pinball Slots bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from Pinball Slots.
Alderney Gambling Control Commission, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon, Core Gaming, Bally, Barcrest Games, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Iron Dog, Lightning Box, BluePrint Gaming, Gamevy, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Quickspin, 2 By 2 Gaming, Playson, Inspired, Leander Games, NYX Interactive, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet, Saucify (BetOnSoft), Just For The Win, SUNFOX Games, Novomatic, Genii, Tom Horn Gaming, High5Games
Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Pounds Sterling - GBP
Maestro, MasterCard, Pay by Mobile, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Visa, Visa Debit
Bank transfer, Maestro, MasterCard, Pay by Mobile, PayPal, Visa, Visa Debit
5000 £ per month
Pinball Slots review
Licenced by UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Pinball Slots is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for iself on the market. A attractively and well designed casino site that boasts a professional appearance, ideal layout, and the meticulously created UX is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a exceptional mobile friendly design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Jumpman Gaming Limited, Pinball Slots is a committed accountable betting advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the latest and advanced safety and security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Pinball Slots you can play different casino games such as Slots, Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, Table games, Blackjack and there are more then 800+ titles on the website from top game studios. At Pinball Slots there is support for different languages like English.
Dont you hate sluggish or postponed payment methods? You will not have issues with lack of speed and performance at Pinball Slots. The gambling site approves a large range of payment alternatives, nicely listed under the banking page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Pinball Slots can be submitted through PayPal, Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, PaySafe Card, Pay by Mobile and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Pounds Sterling - GBP. with a pending time of 0-24 hours.
Have a look at the financial web page on Pinball Slots for more information on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
Security at Pinball Slots
Pinball Slots makes certain the players personal information is safe with SSL encryption technology, keeping the members data fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are numerous ways to determine whether a casino website is secure or otherwise. If the address of a web site begins with https:// then the web page is most likely safe. The addresses of insecure sites normally start with http://. In some internet browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the website is safe and secure or insecure. An icon in the form of a lock is commonly also showed. Here you can as well get details regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some casino sites additionally position symbols and also certifications on their site just to reinforce that their site is safe. If there is a padlock on Pinball Slotss site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link between the server and your web browser.
The casino website is licensed under UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is very important.
Many casino players hardly ever think about checking the online casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont trick you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as players want to know that a casino complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments choose to regulate the casino market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it plays a role where a online casino is licensed. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that an online casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a trusted regulator than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All online casino licenses are not as trusted and rules differ between country to country. It only takes 1 second to examine, Go to the bottom of the casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
Pinball Slots for UK players
The fact that the online casino site is licensed by the UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) to operate in the UK casino market is great news for all UK players. It gives an extra layer of safety and protection for the players since the casino has clear rules and regulations to follow so it can maintain their UK Gambling Commission license.
The site has a truly great sortment of games with over 800+ titles on the platform from cracking game providers such as Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Just For The Win, Gamevy, SUNFOX Games, Elk Studios, iSoftBet, Iron Dog, Novomatic, Genii, NextGen Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Barcrest Games, High5Games, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Core Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Bally, Inspired, NYX Interactive, Leander Games, BluePrint Gaming, Saucify (BetOnSoft), Eyecon, Lightning Box, NetEnt, Playson, 2 By 2 Gaming, Microgaming, Tom Horn Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from table games to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Pinball Slots and check out their well structured selection of online casino games.
Slots at Pinball Slots
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are great deals of various video slots, so that as a player you can get as much variation as possible. On top of that, game providers are continuously trying to create better profit opportunities, so you can rake home bigger wins.Some different types of slots offered today are as follows:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only include 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the conventional mechanical one-armed bandit and are as well the easiest games available. Typically they do not have any unique symbols, however there are those who, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is 108 Heroes.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the possibilities are larger with more paylines and usually unique icons like wild symbols and scatter symbols, which can provide you totally free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games consist of more paylines, the bet is also slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be transferred in a pool, which can grow to numerous bucks up until a fortunate gambler takes home the entire jackpot pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Daredevil and Aztec Millions.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like bonus spins. They include elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Mega Dragon, Vicky Ventura and Jingle Spin.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Chillipop.
Table games at Pinball Slots
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include many different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When casino online got recognized, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Pinball Slots
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Pinball Slots
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is extremely crucial on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino site has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
Pinball Slots mobile casino
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and Pinball Slots obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone, iPad or Android. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
Pinball Slots sign up and login
Sign up and login to Pinball Slots to receive your bonuses.