Bonuses for Mr Bit
#ad New customers only. Minimum deposit amount: €10 Wager: x25 (deposit + bonus). Number of spins: 50 Game: Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx. Bet per spin: €0,1. Wagering requirements: x35. Limit on withdrawing - x10 30 days after registration. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). The Company is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under licence number MGA/B2C/450/2017. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Mr Bit does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Mr Bit free spinsYou will receive 50 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at Mr Bit.
Mr Bit bonus codes100% up to 300€ in bonus + 50 bonus spins on Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx (10 per day), 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from Mr Bit.
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, WMS (Williams Interactive), NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Iron Dog, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Chance Interactive, Betdigital, BluePrint Gaming, Scientific Gaming (SG), Big Time Gaming (BTG), Quickspin, Rabcat, 2 By 2 Gaming, Playson, Wazdan, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Booongo, Just For The Win, Amatic Industries, Push Gaming, Relax Gaming, Playtech, Adoptit Publishing, Old Skool Studios, Shufflemaster, Side City Studios, Booming-Games, Novomatic, Habanero, Tom Horn Gaming, Endorphina, GreenTube, Oryx Gaming, Fantasma Games, Triple Edge Studios, Sling Shot Studios
English, Finnish, Hindi, Norwegian, Russian
Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Yemen
Deposits and withdrawals
Bitcoin, DogeCoin, Euro - EUR, Litecoin, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, US Dollar - USD
Bitcoin, Dash, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, Ethereum, Jeton, Litecoin, MasterCard, Monero, MuchBetter, Neteller, Nordea, PaySafe Card, QIWI, Rapid Transfer, Ripple, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney
Bitcoin, Dash, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, Ethereum, Jeton, Litecoin, MasterCard, Monero, MuchBetter, Neteller, Nordea, Paysafe Card, QIWI, Rapid Transfer, Ripple, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney
Mr Bit review
Today we are taking the time to extensively discus a Curacao licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very attractively and well designed casino that boasts a professional appearance, cracking layout, and the carefully created user interface is what we will be focusing on today. The casino has a superb mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Sunlet Services Ltd, Mr Bit is a committed responsible gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the current as well as progressed safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At Mr Bit you can play different casino games such as Roulette, Table games, Blackjack, Baccarat, Slots, Poker and there are more then 1500+ titles on the website from game developers. The casino site supports different languages including Norwegian, Hindi, English, Finnish, Russian.
Dont you hate slow or postponed banking? You will not have problems with absence of speed and also efficiency at Mr Bit. The online casino accepts a wide variety of payment choices, neatly listed under the financial page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Mr Bit can be submitted through Skrill, BitCoin, Dogecoin, Neteller, MasterCard, PaySafe Card, Nordea, WebMoney, Jeton, Trustly, Rapid Transfer, Visa, Ethereum, Dash, QIWI, Litecoin, EcoPayz, Monero, MuchBetter, Ripple and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Litecoin, Euro - EUR, Bitcoin, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, US Dollar - USD, DogeCoin. with a pending time of 24-48 hours.
Check out the financial web page on Mr Bit for more details on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at Mr Bit
Mr Bit makes certain the players safety by using SSL encryption technology, keeping the members data fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several methods to recognize whether a web site is safe or otherwise. If the address of a casino site starts with https:// then the web page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe sites typically begin with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the site is protected or insecure. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also showed. Here you can also get information about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some casinos also place icons and certifications on their internet site just to reinforce that their site is secure. If there is a lock on Mr Bits web site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your browser.
The casino website has a license from Curacao.
As a player it is important to keep an eye on the licenses that a casino has.
Many casino customers rarely care about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
Casino licenses what are they?
When it comes to playing with real money, you want to know that an online casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments choose to regulate their own online casino market and therefore establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that an online casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a respectable regulatory authority than to have four to five who have a worse reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as dependable and laws and regulations differ from country to country. It only takes 1 second to investigate, Go to the bottom of the casino page and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the online casino regulatory authorities you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
Mr Bit has a truly good sortment of games with more then 1500+ titles on the site from excellent game developers such as Yggdrasil, GreenTube, Thunderkick, Oryx Gaming, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Quickspin, Tom Horn Gaming, Fantasma Games, Lightning Box, Playson, Triple Edge Studios, Old Skool Studios, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Booongo, Play’n GO, Just For The Win, Betdigital, Side City Studios, Shufflemaster, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Iron Dog, Endorphina, NextGen Gaming, Adoptit Publishing, Relax Gaming, Amatic Industries, BluePrint Gaming, Foxium, Rabcat, Wazdan, Booming-Games, Elk Studios, 2 By 2 Gaming, Scientific Gaming (SG), Microgaming, Novomatic, WMS (Williams Interactive), Playtech, Sling Shot Studios, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Habanero, Chance Interactive. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of games, from blackjack to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Mr Bit and check out their well structured sortment of games.
Slots at Mr Bit
It is not without reason that slots are the most popular online games on casinos online. Playing slots online gives a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more customers discover. Since slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As even more slots are being created, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more niches to take advantage of.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only have 3 reels. They are really comparable to the typical mechanical slot machines and also are the simplest games available. Typically they do not consist of any kind of unique signs, yet there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Lucky 7s.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slot machines are those with five reels. Here the possibilities are larger with more paylines and typically unique signs like wild symbols and scatter symbols, which can give you free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games contain even more paylines, the wager is additionally slightly larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a pool, which can expand to numerous bucks till a fortunate gambler takes home the entire jackpot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Crazy Vegas and Good Girl, Bad Girl.
Table games at Mr Bit
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games consist of numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely liked type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When online casino games hit through properly, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Mr Bit
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Mr Bit
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is extremely crucial on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Representatives at Mr Bit can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and Mr Bit obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
Mr Bit sign up and login
Sign up and login to Mr Bit to receive your bonuses.