Bonuses for MillionPot
#ad New players only. 18+. Min first deposit €10. Min second deposit €20. Min third deposit €20. Max bonus €400 & 100 spins. Spins are split over three deposits over three different days. Spins expire after 24 hours. Spins credited on Specific games. 35x wagering applies. Valid until further notice. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
MillionPot does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
MillionPot free spinsYou will receive 100 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at MillionPot.
MillionPot bonus codesWelcome bonus up to €400 + 100 spins with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from MillionPot.
UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority
Type of Games:
Slots, Table games, Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker
Play’n Go, IGT, NetEnt, Betsoft, Pragmatic Play, Red Tiger, 1x2 Gaming, Nyx Gaming Group, Endorphinia, Big Time Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, Evolution Gaming, Bar Crest, Noble, Felix Gaming, Blueprint, Realistic, iSoftBet, ELK Studios, Lightning Box, Pariplay, Amatic, Bet Digital, Slingo
EN, DE, FI, NO, ES
Albania, Australia, Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Argentina, Armenia, Belgium, Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Dutch West Indies, Germany, Israel, Jamaica, France, Greece, Ghana, Guam, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Libya, Latvia, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Serbia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, South Africa, Slovakia, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Yemen, Wallis and Futuna, Zimbabwe
Deposits and withdrawals
AUD, BRL, CAD, CLP, DKK, EUR, GBP, INR, JPY, NOK, NZD, PEN, SEK, USD, ZAR
Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Klarna, Trustly, Skrill, 1-Tap, Neteller, Much Better, EcoPayz, PayPal, Rapid Transfer,GiroPat, Interac, AstroPayCard, Euteller, EPS, Zimpler, PaySafeCard, Instadebit, Net Banking, UPI, XanPay, CashtoCode eVoucher
Neteller, Click2Pay, MoneyBookers, Visa, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, Interac, PayPal, Paysafe card, Trustly, Zimpler, instaDebit, Euteller, Bank Wire Transfer, Bank checks
7000 EUR per month/per transaction
Licenced by UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, MillionPot is a fast moving online casino that has quickly become a popular brand. A attractively and well designed casino that boasts a professional appearance, untarnished layout, and the meticulously created user interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a exceptional mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Reward Group ApS, MillionPot is a committed responsible gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the most recent and also advanced security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology. At MillionPot you can play different casino games such as Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Table games, Blackjack and there are more then 990+ titles on the site from populargame developers. The online casino is available in DE, NO, FI, EN, ES.
Deposit and Withdrawals at MillionPot
Dont you hate sluggish or postponed payment methods? You will certainly not have problems with lack of speed and also effectiveness at MillionPot. The casino accepts a variety of payment choices, nicely detailed under the banking page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and speedy payment options.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at MillionPot can be submitted through EcoPayz, Interac, Net Banking, Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Neteller, Klarna, Rapid Transfer,GiroPat, Zimpler, EPS, PaySafeCard, PayPal, Skrill, AstroPayCard, Bank Transfer, Much Better, Visa, UPI, Trustly, Euteller, Instadebit, 1-Tap and the casino site accepts the following currencies: JPY, NOK, GBP, PEN, BRL, EUR, ZAR, INR, CLP, CAD, USD, AUD, DKK, SEK, NZD. .
Look into the banking web page on MillionPot for more details on the regions where you can utilise the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at MillionPot
Players can rest assured that their data will be safe at MillionPot since it uses standard security such as SSL , making sure that all transactions and activity are performed in the most secured way.
Today there are numerous ways to identify whether a web site is secure or not. If the address of a casino starts with https:// then the web page is probably secure. The addresses of insecure casino sites generally begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the site is safe or insecure. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also showed. Here you can as well obtain info about what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some casinos also place symbols and also certifications on their website simply to strengthen that their web site is safe. If there is a lock on MillionPots web site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your web browser.
The casino has a license from UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is very important.
Many casino visitors hardly ever think about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It should be a priority to play casino that wont abuse your trust.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, you as a customer want to know that an online casino follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it has significant consequences where a casino has its license. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that an online casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a trustworthy regulatory authority than to have several who have a worse reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as dependable and regulations and laws differ from country to country. It only takes one second to investigate, Go to the bottom of the casino site and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
MillionPot for UK players
The fact that the online casino site is licensed by the UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) to operate in the UK casino market is great news for all UK players. The UK license provides an extra layer of protection for the online casino players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow in order to keep their license.
The casino site has a nice sortment of casino games with over 990+ titles on the site from great game developers such as Endorphinia, 1x2 Gaming, Red Tiger, Bet Digital, Bar Crest, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Lightning Box, Thunderkick, Pariplay, IGT, Slingo, Amatic, Big Time Gaming, Betsoft, Felix Gaming, NetEnt, iSoftBet, Realistic, Noble, Blueprint, Play’n Go, Evolution Gaming, Nyx Gaming Group, ELK Studios. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from roulette to slots and even casino game with live dealers. Visit MillionPot and check out their thrilling selection of online casino games.
Slots at MillionPot
It is not without reason that slots are the most popular games on online casinos. Playing slots online gives a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more online players discover. Since slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As mentioned, there are great deals of various video slots, so that as a player you can get as much variation as possible. Furthermore, game providers are reguarly trying to create better profit opportunities, so you can reap increased winnings.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only contain three reels. They are very similar to the standard mechanical one-armed bandit and are the easiest games available. Typically they do not include any kind of unique signs, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with more paylines and typically special signs like wild signs and scatter symbols, which can give you complimentary spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games consist of more paylines, the wager is also slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be transferred in a pool, which can grow to countless bucks till a fortunate player takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Super Joker, Treasure nile and Going Nuts.
Table games at MillionPot
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have many different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely popular form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When online casino games hit through properly, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at MillionPot
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at MillionPot
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really crucial on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Email: email@example.com
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as MillionPot to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring MillionPot with you in your pocket.
MillionPot sign up and login
Sign up and login to MillionPot to receive your bonuses.