Bonuses for Giant Casino
#ad New customers only. For every €1 you deposit, get 1 giant spin. Game: Gem Rocks. Giant spins value: €0.5 per spin. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Giant Casino does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Giant Casino free spinsYou will receive 50 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at Giant Casino.
Giant Casino bonus codes100% up to 50 giant spins, 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from Giant Casino.
Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, WMS (Williams Interactive), Realistic Games, Bally, IGT, Barcrest Games, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Rabcat, 2 By 2 Gaming, NYX Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Merkur, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Just For The Win, Old Skool Studios, Shufflemaster, Grand Vision Gaming (GVG), GameArt
Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa. Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Euro - EUR, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Swiss Franks - CHF, US Dollar - USD
EcoPayz, EPS, Euteller, MasterCard, Multibanco, Neteller, PaySafe Card, QIWI, Skrill, Sofort, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Zimpler
EcoPayz, EPS, Euteller, MasterCard, Multibanco, Neteller, QIWI, Skrill, Sofort, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Zimpler
10000 € per month
Giant Casino review
Licenced by UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Giant Casino is a fast moving online casino that has quickly become a popular brand. A attractively and well designed casino that boasts a professional appearance, perfect layout, and the thoroughly developed interface is what we have on our hands today. The casino has a exceptional mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by SkillOnNet Ltd, Giant Casino is a committed accountable betting advocate and protects its players at all costs making use of the latest as well as advanced security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Giant Casino you can play different casino games such as Table games, Blackjack, Slots, Poker, Roulette and there are more then 1000+ titles on the site from populargame studios. The casino site supports different languages including Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Dutch, English, Norwegian, German.
Are you tired of slow or postponed payment from casinos? You will not have problems with lack of speed and also efficiency at Giant Casino. The online casino accepts a vast array of payment choices, nicely detailed under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
For the players, it is almost a requirement that the casino site has the most common and fastest payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to take back the money and in a currency that the player usually uses.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Giant Casino can be submitted through Zimpler, QIWI, Skrill, EcoPayz, Multibanco, Sofort, EPS, Yandex Money, MasterCard, Visa, Euteller, Neteller, PaySafe Card, WebMoney and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Swiss Franks - CHF, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Euro - EUR, Danish Kroner - DKK, Canadian Dollars - CAD, US Dollar - USD, Australian Dollars - AUD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK. with a pending time of 24 hours.
Check out the financial web page on Giant Casino for more details on the areas where you can use the different payment methods.
Giant Casino takes players security seriously and SSL encryption to make sure that all communications between the casino and you as a player are secure.
Today there are a number of methods to recognize whether a casino website is safe or not. If the address of a site starts with https:// then the web page is most likely safe. The addresses of unsafe sites generally start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the site is safe and secure or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is usually also presented. Here you can as well get info about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some online casinos additionally put icons and also certifications on their internet site just to reinforce that their website is safe. If there is a lock on Giant Casinos internet site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link between the server and your web browser.
The site has a received a license from UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is very important.
The majority of casino customers rarely think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont trick you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with real money, we want to know that a casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their own online gambling market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it has significant consequences where a casino has its license. When it comes to online casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a respectable regulatory authority than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All casino licenses are not as reliable and rules differ between country to country. It only takes a second to inspect, Scroll to the bottom of the online casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the online casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
Giant Casino for UK players
The fact that the online casino is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission(UKGC) to operate in the UK casino market is great news for all UK players. It gives an extra layer of protection and safety for the punters since the casino has clear rules to follow so it can maintain their UK Gambling Commission(UKGC) license.
The casino site has a good sortment of casino games with over 1000+ titles on the site from great game providers such as WMS (Williams Interactive), Realistic Games, 2 By 2 Gaming, Merkur, Rabcat, GameArt, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Microgaming, Foxium, Just For The Win, NYX Interactive, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Red Tiger Gaming, Thunderkick, Pragmatic Play, Bally, Barcrest Games, Lightning Box, Old Skool Studios, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, IGT, Yggdrasil, Grand Vision Gaming (GVG), Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, 1x2 Gaming, Shufflemaster, Play’n GO. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of games, from table games to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Giant Casino and check out their thrilling sortment of online casino games.
Slots at Giant Casino
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are lots of various video slots, so that as a player you can obtain as much variation as possible. Furthermore, slot providers are constantly trying to create better profit chances, so you can rake home bigger winnings.Some different types of slots offered today are as follows:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that just contain three reels. They are extremely similar to the typical mechanical one-armed bandit and also are the most basic games available. Typically they do not consist of any special signs, yet there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is 108 Heroes.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced slots are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with even more paylines and normally unique icons like wild symbols and also scatter symbols, which can provide you free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games contain even more paylines, the bet is also somewhat bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These slots contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a jackpot pool, which can grow to countless bucks up until a fortunate gamer takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Hall of Gods and Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Ogre Empire.
Table games at Giant Casino
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have many different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly liked type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is really something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Giant Casino
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Giant Casino
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". Bingo is extremely popular in the United Kingdom.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really important on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Giant Casino has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
Giant Casino mobile
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and Giant Casino obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone, iPad or Android. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring Giant Casino with you in your pocket.