Bonuses for Flip Flop Bingo
Flip Flop Bingo is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.
#ad 18+ Full T&C's Apply New players Only. £/$/€10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Min. £/$/€5 wager required to activate 300 Free Spins. 30 Free Spins released over 10 consecutive days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 24 hours - www.begambleaware.org
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Flip Flop Bingo does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Flip Flop Bingo free spins
Flip Flop Bingo bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from Flip Flop Bingo.
Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Bingo, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Realistic Games, Eyecon, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, Iron Dog, Lightning Box, Gamevy, Scientific Gaming (SG), Big Time Gaming (BTG), NYX Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Instant Win Gaming (IWG), Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, The Games Company, Nektan
Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR, New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP
Boku, EcoPayz, iDebit, InstaDebit, Instant Banking, Interac, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Trustly, Visa, Zimpler
Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, iDebit, instaDebit, Instant Banking, Interac, MuchBetter, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Sepa, Skrill, Trustly, Visa
5000 £/$/€ per month
Flip Flop Bingo review
Licenced by UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, Flip Flop Bingo is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for itself on the casino market. A nice looking designed online casino that boasts a professional look, impeccable layout, and the thoroughly developed user interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a matchless mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Nektan Limited, Flip Flop Bingo is a dedicated responsible gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the latest and also advanced safety and security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Flip Flop Bingo you can play different casino games such as Slots, Bingo, Poker, Table games, Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and there are more then 800+ titles on the site from populargame studios. At Flip Flop Bingo there is support for different languages like English.
Dont you hate slow or postponed payment from casinos? You will certainly not have issues with lack of speed and also performance at Flip Flop Bingo. The casino approves a variety of payment choices, neatly provided under the financial page.
For all good casino sites, it is important with fast and flexible payment solutions.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
lots of casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Flip Flop Bingo can be submitted through Trustly, Neteller, Interac, Skrill, Maestro, iDebit, Boku, PaySafe Card, Skrill 1-Tap, Instant Banking, InstaDebit, EcoPayz, MasterCard, Zimpler, Visa and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Euro - EUR, Canadian Dollars - CAD, New Zeland Dollars - NZD. with a pending time of 72 hours.
Have a look at the banking web page on Flip Flop Bingo for more details on the areas from which you can utilise the different payment methods.
Security at Flip Flop Bingo
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are a number of means to recognize whether a casino website is safe or otherwise. If the address of a casino website starts with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe internet sites usually begin with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the website is safe and secure or insecure. A symbol in the form of a padlock is commonly also presented. Here you can also obtain info about what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some casinos additionally put symbols and certifications on their site just to reassure that their web site is secure. If there is a padlock on Flip Flop Bingos internet site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link between the web and your browser.
The casino website has a received a license to operate from UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
When you play at casinos it is necessary to monitor the licenses that a casino has.
Many casino customers rarely care about checking the online casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
Online casino license
When it comes to money games, you want to know that a casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate the online casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it has significant consequences where a casino is licensed. When it comes to casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a trusted regulator than to have many who have a worse online reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as trustworthy and regulations and laws differ from country to country. It only takes one second to examine, Go to the bottom of the casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some casino regulatory authorities you should keep an eye on:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
Flip Flop Bingo for UK players
It's good news for all British players that Flip Flop Bingo have a license to operate in the UK casino market. The UK Gambling Commission license provides an extra layer of protection for the online casino players, as Flip Flop Bingo has clear regulations to follow in order to maintain their casino license.
The webiste has a really excellent sortment of games with more then 800+ titles on the platform from game studios such as Nektan, NetEnt, Instant Win Gaming (IWG), The Games Company, Evolution Gaming, NYX Interactive, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Scientific Gaming (SG), Realistic Games, Gamevy, Foxium, Iron Dog, Red Tiger Gaming, Eyecon, Lightning Box, Pragmatic Play, Elk Studios, NextGen Gaming, Yggdrasil. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of online casino games, from roulette to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Flip Flop Bingo and check out their phenomenal selection of online casino games.
Slots at Flip Flop Bingo
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As more slots are being created, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more designs to take advantage of.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only have 3 reels. They are really similar to the conventional mechanical one-armed bandit and are as well the most basic games offered. Normally they do not include any kind of unique signs, yet there are those who, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is 108 Heroes.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slots are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are larger with even more paylines and normally unique symbols like wild signs and scatter signs, which can provide you bonus spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Given that the games include even more paylines, the wager is additionally somewhat larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Wolf Gold.
- Progressive Slots: These games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a pot, which can grow to millions of bucks till a lucky gamer takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Treasure nile and Mega Moolah.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Ogre Empire.
Table games at Flip Flop Bingo
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly liked form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When online casino games got recognized, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Flip Flop Bingo
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Flip Flop Bingo
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is extremely popular in the United Kingdom.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really important on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at Flip Flop Bingo can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
Flip Flop Bingo mobile casino
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and Flip Flop Bingo obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone, iPad or Android. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring Flip Flop Bingo with you in your pocket.