Bonuses for Casino Share
Casino Share is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. Choose your welcome bonus. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
#ad New customers only. Max bet: 5$/€. Min deposit: 20$/€. Max bonus: 100$/€. Wager: 40x. Bonus Code: WOO. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Casino Share does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Casino Share free spins
Casino Share bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from Casino Share.
Danish Gambling Authority, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Poker, Slots, Table games
Microgaming, Booongo, Felix Gaming, Booming-Games, Future Gaming Solutions (FuGaSo), Betixon, Arrow’s Edge, Dragon Gaming
Chinese, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Côte d’Ivoire, Dominica, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kiribati, Kuala Lumpur, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Myanmar [Burma], Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Romania, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, United States, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP, US Dollar - USD
BitCoin, ClickandBuy, Direct bank transfer, eChecks, EcoPayz, Entropay, EPS, Euteller, GiroPay, iDEAL, InstaDebit, Instant Banking, Kalibra Card, Maestro, MasterCard, Multibanco, NeoSurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, POli, Postepay, Przelewy24, PugglePay, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, Ukash, Visa, Visa Electron
Cheque, ClickandBuy, Direct Bank Transfer, eChecks, EcoPayz, Entropay, instaDebit, Kalibra Card, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Postepay, Skrill, Visa, Visa Electron
4000 € per week
Casino Share review
Today we are taking the time to thoroughly discus a Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Danish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very attractively designed casino that boasts a professional appearance, impressive layout, and the meticulously created is what we will be focusing on in this article. At Casino Share you can play different casino games such as Slots, Poker, Table games and there are more then 500+ titles on the site from game developers. At Casino Share there is support for different languages such as French, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Greek, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, English, Danish, German.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Casino Share
Are you tired of slow or postponed banking? You will not have problems with absence of speed as well as effectiveness at Casino Share. The casino accepts a vast array of payment choices, nicely listed under the financial page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and speedy payment options.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Casino Share can be submitted through Sofortuberwaisung, Kalibra Card, Skrill, Visa, PaySafe Card, PugglePay, Maestro, Przelewy24, Euteller, Visa Electron, POli, PayPal, NeoSurf, ClickandBuy, InstaDebit, Trustly, QIWI, EcoPayz, Instant Banking, Postepay, Ukash, MasterCard, Entropay, Neteller, GiroPay, Direct bank transfer, Multibanco, EPS, eChecks, iDEAL and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Pounds Sterling - GBP, Euro - EUR, US Dollar - USD, Canadian Dollars - CAD. with a pending time of 24-48 hours.
Check out the banking web page on Casino Share for even more information on the areas from which you can make use of the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at Casino Share
Today there are several methods to identify whether a website is secure or not. If the address of a casino website starts with https:// then the page is probably secure. The addresses of unsafe casino sites normally begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the website is secure or insecure. An icon in the form of a lock is usually also presented. Here you can also obtain information about what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some online casinos also put symbols as well as certifications on their site simply to reassure that their internet site is safe. If there is a lock on Casino Shares web site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link between the web server and your browser.
The casino site has a license from Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Danish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission.
As a player it is very important to monitor the licenses that a casino has.
Most casino customers hardly ever think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont trick you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, you as a customer want to know that a casino follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their own online gambling market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it matters where a online casino has its license. When it comes to online casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a credible regulatory authority than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All licenses are not as trustworthy and laws differ from country to country. It only takes 1 second to look at, Scroll to the bottom of the online casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the online casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
Casino Share for UK players
For all online casino customers from the UK, it's good news that Casino Share have a license to operate in the UK market. The UK license provides an extra layer of protection for the gamblers, as the casino has clear regulations to follow in order to uphold their casino license.
The casino site has a truly great selection of casino games with over 500+ titles on the website from great game studios such as Microgaming. With most casinos, you can play a variety of online casino games, from blackjack to slots and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Casino Share and check out their incredible sortment of online casino games.
Slots at Casino Share
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As even more slots are being produced, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more ideas to take advantage of.Some different types of slots offered today are as follows:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that only consist of three reels. They are really similar to the standard mechanical slot machines and also are the most basic games offered. Normally they do not have any type of special signs, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced slot machines are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with even more paylines and generally special signs like wild signs and scatter symbols, which can offer you bonus spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games have more paylines, the bet is additionally slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These games has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a jackpot pool, which can grow to numerous bucks until a lucky gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Hall of Gods and Mega Moolah.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like free spins. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the games immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Narcos, 5 Lions Gold and Jingle Spin.
Table games at Casino Share
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include a lot of different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When casino games online got recognized, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Casino Share
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Casino Share
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. Bingo is a very popular game in the Great Britain and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is really crucial on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino Share has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
Casino Share mobile
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
Casino Share sign up and login
Sign up and login to Casino Share to receive your bonuses.