Bonuses for BongoGG
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
BongoGG does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
BongoGG free spinsYou will receive 80 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at BongoGG.
BongoGG bonus codes120% up to 300$ in bonus + 80 bonus spins, 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from BongoGG.
Type of Games:
Slots, Live Casino Poker, Baccarat, Jackpot, Roulette
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil Gaming, Endorphina, Evoplay, Igrosoft, Red Tiger Gaming, Booming Games, Quickspin, Blueprint Gaming, Booongo Gaming, Betsoft, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Amatic Industries, Apollo Games, BGAMING, Big Time Gaming, Caleta Gaming, Amusnet Interactive (Former EGT Interactive), Elk Studios, Fantasma Games, Foxium, Gamatron, GameArt, Golden Hero Games, Habanero, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Kalamba Games, Lightning Box, LuckyStreak, Mr. Slotty, NetGame, OneTouch Games, PariPlay, Patagonia Entertainment, Platipus Gaming, Playson, Playtech, Push Gaming, Rabcat, Red Rake Gaming, ReelNRG Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Spigo, Spinomenal, Tangente, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, Triple Cherry, TrueLab Games, Wazdan, WeAreCasino, World Match, Belatra, CT Interactive, Genii, Hacksaw Gaming, Nolimit City, Pocket Games Soft, Relax Gaming, Spade Gaming
Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Chinese, English, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Australia, France, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Turkey
Deposits and withdrawals
EUR, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, GBP, INR, JPY, KES, KRW, KZT, mBTC, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, TRY, UAH, USD, UZS
Bitcoin, Pay N Play, Cards, Apple Pay, Direct Bank Transfer, Interac, iDEAL, POLi, Boleto, Pay by Mobile, Venus Point, Neteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neosurf, SticPay, QIWI, Yandex Money, WebMoney, EcoPayz, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Tether, CashtoCode, Tele2, Bank Wire Transfer, MuchBetter, AstroPay Card, Paysafe Card, TRON
Skrill, Neteller, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Wire Transfer, iDEAL, Paysafe Card, EcoPayz, SticPay, Skrill 1-Tap, Direct Bank Transfer, ApplePay, Neosurf, Interac, QIWI, Yandex Money, WebMoney, Boleto, AstroPay Card, MuchBetter, Venus Point, TRON
€40.00 per day, €30.000 per week, €1.25.000 per month
Licenced by Curacao, BongoGG is a fast moving online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A pleasantly designed casino that boasts a professional look, nice layout, and the thoroughly created is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a outstanding mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Reinvent Ltd, BongoGG is a committed accountable gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs using the most recent and advanced safety precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology. At BongoGG you can play different casino games such as Slots, Live Casino Poker, Baccarat, Jackpot, Roulette and there are more then 3800+ titles on the site from great game developers. The casino site supports different languages such as Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Chinese, English, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Dont you hate sluggish or delayed payment from casinos? You will not have problems with lack of speed as well as performance at BongoGG. The gambling site accepts a wide variety of payment choices, nicely listed under the financial page.
All top casinos understand that fast payments in this day and age is a must.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Some casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at BongoGG can be submitted through Bitcoin, Pay N Play, Cards, Apple Pay, Direct Bank Transfer, Interac, iDEAL, POLi, Boleto, Pay by Mobile, Venus Point, Neteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neosurf, SticPay, QIWI, Yandex Money, WebMoney, EcoPayz, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Tether, CashtoCode, Tele2, Bank Wire Transfer, MuchBetter, AstroPay Card, Paysafe Card, TRON and the casino site accepts the following currencies: EUR, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, GBP, INR, JPY, KES, KRW, KZT, mBTC, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, TRY, UAH, USD, UZS. with a pending time of 0-1 hours.
Check out the financial page on BongoGG for even more information on the regions from which you can use the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are a number of ways to determine whether a casino website is safe or otherwise. If the address of a website starts with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure websites normally begin with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is protected or insecure. An icon in the form of a lock is commonly also showed. Here you can also get information about what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some online casinos additionally position symbols and also certifications on their internet site simply to reassure that their website is secure. If there is a padlock on BongoGGs web site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your browser.
The casino site has a license from Curacao.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is very important.
Most casino customers hardly ever or never think about checking the casinos license. It should be a priority to play casino that wont abuse your trust.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with real money, we as customers want to know that an online casino adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their own casino market and therefore establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it plays a role where a casino has its license. When it comes to casino site licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a respectable regulator than to have several who have a worse online reputation.
All licenses are not as reliable and regulations and laws differ between country to country. It only takes 1 second to inspect, Go to the bottom of the casino page and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some online casino regulatory authorities you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
The casino site has a excellent selection of casino games with over 3800+ titles on the site from game developers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil Gaming, Endorphina, Evoplay, Igrosoft, Red Tiger Gaming, Booming Games, Quickspin, Blueprint Gaming, Booongo Gaming, Betsoft, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Amatic Industries, Apollo Games, BGAMING, Big Time Gaming, Caleta Gaming, Amusnet Interactive (Former EGT Interactive), Elk Studios, Fantasma Games, Foxium, Gamatron, GameArt, Golden Hero Games, Habanero, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Kalamba Games, Lightning Box, LuckyStreak, Mr. Slotty, NetGame, OneTouch Games, PariPlay, Patagonia Entertainment, Platipus Gaming, Playson, Playtech, Push Gaming, Rabcat, Red Rake Gaming, ReelNRG Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Spigo, Spinomenal, Tangente, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, Triple Cherry, TrueLab Games, Wazdan, WeAreCasino, World Match, Belatra, CT Interactive, Genii, Hacksaw Gaming, Nolimit City, Pocket Games Soft, Relax Gaming, Spade Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from roulette to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BongoGG and check out their imposing sortment of casino games.
Slots at BongoGG
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As even more slots are being created, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more niches to take advantage of.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that only consist of 3 reels. They are very comparable to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and are as well the most basic games available. Normally they do not contain any special symbols, however there are those who, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with even more paylines and generally unique symbols like wild signs as well as scatter symbols, which can offer you free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games have even more paylines, the bet is additionally slightly larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Raging Rhino.
- Progressive Slots: These games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a jackpot pool, which can expand to numerous bucks until a lucky gambler takes home the entire jackpot pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Hall of Gods and Good Girl, Bad Girl.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Yak, Yeti and Roll.
Table games at BongoGG
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include many different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a very appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BongoGG
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at BongoGG
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is really crucial on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at BongoGG can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - email@example.com
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
BongoGG sign up and login
Sign up and login to BongoGG to receive your bonuses.