Bonuses for BetSteve
#ad New Players Only. Minimum stake 10$/£/€, minimum odds 1.5, stake not returned. 10X wagering the winnings from the free bet. Wagering occurs from real balance first. Wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only, wagering starts from real funds. Free bet is valid for 7 Days from issue. Max conversion: 20$/£/€. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
BetSteve does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
BetSteve free spinsThe 1st deposit bonus from BetSteve does not contain any free spins.
BetSteve bonus codesDeposit 10€, Get 10€ in bonus, 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: -.
Read more about bonus codes from BetSteve.
Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Betting, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Sports betting, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, WMS (Williams Interactive), Eyecon, Core Gaming, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Iron Dog, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Chance Interactive, Betdigital, BluePrint Gaming, Gamevy, Games Lab, Extreme Live Gaming, Scientific Gaming (SG), Big Time Gaming (BTG), Quickspin, Genesis Gaming, Rabcat, Skillzzgaming, 2 By 2 Gaming, Games Warehouse, Playson, Inspired, Wazdan, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Just For The Win, Shufflemaster, Genii, Tom Horn Gaming, Fantasma Games, Playpearls, Leap, Betconstruct, Triple Edge Studios, Crazy Tooth Studio, Fortune Factory Studios, Sling Shot Studios, Stormcraft Studios
English, Finnish, German
Afghanistan, Algeria, Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP
EcoPayz, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, GiroPay, Interac, MasterCard, Neteller, Pay by Phone, PayPal, PaySafe Card, QIWI, Skrill, Sofort, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Zimpler
EcoPayz, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, GiroPay, Interac, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, QIWI, Skrill, Sofort, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Zimpler
Licenced by Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, BetSteve is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for iself on the market. A very attractively and well designed online casino that boasts a professional appearance, nice layout, and the meticulously created is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by ProgressPlay Limited, BetSteve is a committed responsible gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the current and advanced safety and security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology. At BetSteve you can play different casino games such as Baccarat, Sports betting, Poker, Betting, Roulette, Slots, Table games, Blackjack and there are more then 2000+ titles on the website from game providers. The online casino is available in German, Finnish, English.
Deposit and Withdrawals at BetSteve
Dont you hate slow or postponed banking? You will not have problems with absence of speed and also effectiveness at BetSteve. The online casino accepts a wide variety of payment choices, neatly detailed under the banking page.
All top casinos understand that fast payments in this day and age is a must.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at BetSteve can be submitted through Neteller, Trustly, Sofort, Zimpler, WebMoney, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, MasterCard, GiroPay, PaySafe Card, QIWI, Pay by Phone, EcoPayz, PayPal, Visa, Skrill, Interac and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP. with a pending time of 72 hours.
Take a look at the financial page on BetSteve for more information on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the members fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are a number of methods to identify whether a online casino site is secure or otherwise. If the address of a online casino site begins with https:// then the page is most likely secure. The addresses of unsafe web sites typically begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the website is safe or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also displayed. Here you can also get information regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some online casinos also position icons as well as certifications on their web site simply to reinforce that their web site is safe. If there is a padlock on BetSteves site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your browser.
The casino website has a received a license from Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is necessary.
The majority of casino customers hardly ever or never care about checking the casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as players want to know that an online casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments choose to regulate the online casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it plays a role where a casino is licensed. When it comes to casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a reliable regulatory authority than to have three to four who have a worse online reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as reliable and regulations differ from country to country. It only takes one second to look at, Go to the bottom of the casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some casino licenses you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
BetSteve for UK players
It's good news for all British online punters that BetSteve have a license to operate in the UK casino market. Having a UK license provides an extra layer of safety for the players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow to maintain its license.
The casino site has a nice sortment of games with more then 2000+ titles on the website from cracking game developers such as Rabcat, NextGen Gaming, Playson, Leap, Chance Interactive, BluePrint Gaming, Skillzzgaming, 1x2 Gaming, Thunderkick, Wazdan, Iron Dog, Games Lab, Just For The Win, Play’n GO, Fantasma Games, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Triple Edge Studios, Lightning Box, Stormcraft Studios, Betdigital, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Playpearls, Foxium, Games Warehouse, Gamevy, Eyecon, Shufflemaster, Genesis Gaming, Core Gaming, Quickspin, Sling Shot Studios, Genii, Elk Studios, Extreme Live Gaming, Scientific Gaming (SG), WMS (Williams Interactive), 2 By 2 Gaming, Fortune Factory Studios, NetEnt, Tom Horn Gaming, Inspired, Betconstruct, Crazy Tooth Studio. With most casinos, you can play a variety of casino games, from roulette to slots and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BetSteve and check out their nice sortment of online casino games.
Slots at BetSteve
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are lots of different slots, so that as a customer you can obtain as much variation as feasible. Furthermore, game devs are constantly trying to create better profit chances, so you can get increased winnings.Some different types of slots offered today are as follows:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only include 3 reels. They are really comparable to the traditional mechanical slot machines and also are the simplest games offered. Normally they do not include any kind of special signs, yet there are those who, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced slots are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are larger with more paylines and normally special signs like wild signs and also scatter symbols, which can offer you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games include even more paylines, the wager is likewise somewhat bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Raging Rhino.
- Progressive Slots: These slots include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a jackpot pool, which can expand to countless dollars till a lucky gamer takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Dragon's Roar, Daredevil and Good Girl, Bad Girl.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like free spins. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Narcos, Dead or Alive 2 and Inferno Star.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Ogre Empire.
Table games at BetSteve
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include a lot of different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly popular type of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BetSteve
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at BetSteve
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Good support is really important on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
BetSteve mobile casino
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and BetSteve obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
BetSteve sign up and login
Sign up and login to BetSteve to receive your bonuses.